Exploring Human Hair Extension for the first time, you will be shocked by various details such as Weft Hair, Remy Hair, Human Hair,… Here I will help you have a brief vision about Vietnamese Human Hair Extension – a big cake for a newbie who wants to own an extension for the first purchase.
Anything you should know about Human Hair Extension.
Human hair extension is a term that has existed for a thousand years. From the day people realized that owning longer and thicker hair made them more gougers.
What is Human Hair Extension?
Human Hair Extension is extremely like what it sounds like. They are made out of real, human hair from top to bottom, collected from only one donor.
There are two types of Human Hair Extension:
- Remy Human Hair Extension.
- Non-Remy Human Hair Extension.
What is the difference between Remy Hair and Human Hair Extension?
As I mentioned before, Human Hair includes Remy Hair. It is considered the finest quality of Human Hair since the cuticles are kept intact, unlike most other non-Remy hair extensions.
Remy human hair is collected through a method in which the hair strands are completely aligned in the natural direction as it grows. This provides a natural look, feel, and smooth texture that is comparable to one’s own hair.
Pros and cons when purchasing Human Hair Extension in Vietnam.
To help you find the best hair extension for you, I will give you all the information you have to cope with when buying a Vietnamese Human Hair Extension.
- Always being in stock in the market with a large number of quantities.
- Have various types which are suitable for each personal budget.
- Reasonable prices with high quality.
- Can be transformed into many hairstyles.
- Can be bleached into many hair basic colors.
- It is so difficult to bleach to 613 colors and a Snow-white tone.
- Although hair vendors choose donors with nearly the same hair quality it can’t be in 100% uniform texture Virgin hair.
How to take care of your Human Hair Extension?
Because hair extension is a periodicity high-risk product, it is easily vulnerable to be damaged during use. So I suggest you make a serious plan to take care of your Human Hair Extension.
All tips to protect your Human Hair Extension
Choosing Brushing carefully
Get an exclusive extension brush. This is vital, you will literally rip your head of hair out if you try and brush them continuously with a normal brush, so seriously get one, they are only about 2-3 dollars but very worthy to invest.
Pay attention when washing
- Washing: When in the shower, turn the temperature to cold as much as you can. This will help keep your bonds once again nice and tight and close your pores too. Please never wash your hair over the bath as all the bonds will tangle. Always wash your hair standing up.
- Choosing Shampoo: Choose a natural or extension-friendly shampoo. Stay away from any shampoo with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) as this often damages and corrodes the strand of Hair Extension.
- Choosing Conditioner: A conditioner that has the same package as your Shampoo is the best. Never condition the roots as you’ll cause the bonds to unravel over time, instead, the condition only the ends.
How to dry the Human Hair Extension in the right way?
Always dry your joints completely, you can let the ends dry naturally if you want, but it is very important to keep the root bones dry. Another tip is to put your hairdryer in a cold environment, as you may have guessed, this is better for bonding.
Routine before going to bed.
A very good tip I learned when sleeping is to knit your hair before going to bed. This not only gives your hair a wavy wave when you wake up, but it also keeps your hair from tangling. success.
What should I do when the Human Hair Extension does not blend with my hair?
If your hair does not blend with your extensions, there are several reasons. One of the most important factors is that each person has a different hair type and cut. Some customers may take out the clippings right out of the box and look fantastic, while others try a little more to fully customize the set to match the hair perfectly. For example, if you have many layers across your hair, you may need to layer extensions to match those layers.
Although cutting off the hair you buy may seem like a waste, it is important to achieve this natural flow so that it is not obvious where your real hair ends and where the hair extension begins. We also recommend that experienced hairdressers cut off the hair extensions when the hair is put on the hair. It is also helpful to number the frames so that you can know exactly which frame went where
How much does Vietnamese Human Hair Extension cost?
Vietnam’s Human Hair Extension products are priced flexibly by manufacturers, suppliers, and technologies. Moreover, most Vietnamese Vendors divide their hair Extension into three levels: Single, Double, Super Double Drawn Hair.
Human Hair Extension is considered ranked 1st in the price list because of owning the highest hair quality with the real authentic hair sources. Here I will give you the most typical one of Human Hair Extension – Remy Hair Extension Natural Straight with Natural Color.
These are the standard costs of the company’s 5S Hair and are considered one of the most typical wholesale prices.
The top vendor supplying Human Hair Extension in Vietnam
If you scroll your mouse down here, make sure you have cleared all the information described below. And when it’s done, you strongly believe that you want to export Vietnam Human Hair Extension for your business. Here we introduce the Top 3 Hair companies in Vietnam.
5S Hair Vietnam – The top hair vendors with the breakthrough growth
- Introduction: A young hair business but having a variety of special and premium hair products. 5S is trying to assert itself in this industry.
- Quality: Supplying 100% high-quality Vietnamese Hair Extensions product with various types of hair. Such as Raw Virgin Hair, Weft Hair, Curly wavy hair, Closure and frontal, Human lace wigs.
- Website: 5shair.com
- Hotline +84855555348 (CEO ADAM SMITH)
- Fanpage: 5shair
- Instagram: 5s_hair official
Michair – One of the best vendors exporting and selling hair extensions worldwide
- Introduction: MICVIET Investment Company Limited is the first company that exports and sells hair extensions worldwide. They gained lots of experience over the past years with hair business and research. The company can understand the demands and expectations of our customers all too well.
- Sunquare Building, 21 Le Duc Tho Street, My Dinh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi City, Viet Nam.
- Hotline: (+84) 962 279 910
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
K-Hair Factory – The best hair vendors in Vietnam
- Introduction: K-Hair is a big manufacturer and wholesaler in Vietnam, which has ranked in the top 1 biggest hair factories in VietNam in 2020. K-Hair has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting hair around the world. They always supply the best hair quality to many salons, retailers, wholesalers, and other factories worldwide.
- Website: K-hair Factory: #1 Virgin Human Hair For You ! | K-Hair
- Instagram: the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84 85 558 8000
- Youtube channel: K-HAIR FACTORY BEST VIETNAM HAIR – YouTube
- Feedback from customers: Raw Hair Vietnam Reviews
- Feedback From NIGERIA | K-HAIR VIETNAM – YouTube
Advice before purchasing a Human Hair Extension
The Hair Extension market has grown rapidly to many choices in many countries over the last few years. In a vast and confusing market for customers all over the world, Vietnam Hair Vendor is a long supplier of all kinds of hair extensions, especially Human Hair Extensions that provide high-quality products for all beautiful women in the world. Moreover, development comes with the raising of human greed. Many people use the trust of their customers to use tricks. And if you don’t want to waste a lot of time and money, why not consider our list of suggestions? I swear that it is the best choice.