Human hair extensions weft is one of the most standout among hairstyles in the world. When you come to choose a human hair extension, you may be confused as there are many different kinds to select. In case you are finding an alternative for you natural hair which is the most in use, weft hair is an ideal suggestion.
Why is it called human hair extensions weft?
Human hair extensions weft in general is a collection of human hair strands sewed onto a super-thin fabric strip and ready to be worked into your hair by your hairdresser.
Why should you choose human hair extensions weft?
One of the biggest benefits you receive from human hair extensions weft is its versatility. It causes less harm to your real hair is safe under heat implements. Human hair extensions weft is a excellent items for your wish of changing hairstyles for a short time.
There are 2 types of human hair extensions weft:
- Hand tied weft
- Machine weft.
Both of them are 100% human hair with all cuticles intact. However, the machine weft is more dense so they are thicker and more heavy-weight than hand tied weft. The advice is: if your hair is thick and length, hand tied weft hair is enough for you to thicken.
Some disadvantages of human hair extensions weft
The most popular problem of weft hair extensions users is that it’s quite difficult to apply just by yourself. Almost every people go to hair salons for hairdressers’ help because they can not look into the back head and attach extensions pieces exactly.
In addition, in case of never wearing hair extensions before, you may suffer from headache after applying because of the tension human hair extensions weft cause on our head skin.
You also have to be careful in hairstyling in order that the sewing stitches are not revealed.
Proper way to treat your human hair extensions weft
Just like your natural hair, human hair extensions weft need to be cleaned but try to wash them two to three times a week. Moreover you need to know some tips in order to expand your human hair extensions weft lifespan:
- Use recommended hair care products
- Brush your weft hair extensions loosely to prevent tangling before get them wet
- Use natural oil to give your human hair extensions weft silky look
- You need a touch-up to remove human hair extensions weft after 6-8 weeks if not, your scalp is extremely dry
- The key: choose the good quality human hair extensions weft
Steps to step to apply human hair extensions weft
Is human hair extensions weft easy or difficult to apply on your head? The answer will be revealed to you right there.
Are human hair extensions weft for you?
Human hair extensions weft is one of the most viral hair extensions types in the world so it absolutely adapts to your needs. As long as you want to have a thicker, longer hair volume, human hair extensions weft is for you. But if your natural hair is too thin, it causes many challenges to apply and doesn’t look aesthetic because the sewline can be seen!
How to apply human hair extensions weft
You should choose the type of application, base on your hair characteristics. It is splitted into 2 main ways to apply human hair extensions weft: glue-in human hair extensions weft and sew-in human hair extensions weft. With both methods, you need to prepare some human hair extensions one piece for you hair.
Glue-in human hair extensions weft
This method is quite easy to carry but if you are a starter and have no experience, you should have someone help you:
- Step 1: Separate your hair into individual parts and start with your lowest hair section and work the way up.
- Step 2: Measure the weft so that it fits your hair section. Place the glue right along the top part of the weft and apply it into your hairline. Use a hair dryer for heat
- Step 3: After finish the first weft hair piece, start zigzagging to make your extensions look more natural
Sew-in human hair extensions weft
This way is quite difficult and asks for technique so you may need the help of hairdressers:
- Step 1: Take sections by sections of your hair and use them to braid a tight. These braids are foundation for stitches
- Step 2: Braid from one side to the middle and then the opposite side to do a cornrow on the way across
- Step 3: Thread the curved needle and start sewing. Make sure your two thread parts are even so that it is equally double. Tie the knot.
- Step 4: You can fold the weft to make a thicker weft. Poke through the place where the hair is sewn in and repeat till the end of the weft.
- Step 5: choose other hair parts and finish them as the way you did to the first.
The time taken depends on your hair length and the types of human hair extensions weft you choose, on average, it takes about 4 to 6 hours for a full head.
Where in the world can you find the best human hair extensions weft?
Quality is the key for a long time in usage of human hair extensions weft. If you sell hair at a cheaps price and don’t care about the quality, your customers just buy for once and never. Therefore, you need to find your hair business reliable suppliers. Human hair extensions weft could be found in many hair factories, you may need to read human hair extensions near you for a low shipping cost.
K-Hair Vietnam is popular among both wholesale hair vendors and individual customers because with K-Hair, they can buy a variety of products: virgin hair, remy hair, weft hair extensions, human hair extensions clip-in, tape/tip-in which are made from 100% human hair. K-Hair has ranked the top 1 biggest hair factories in Vietnam in 2020. Working with the motto “Quality is King”, K-Hair Vietnam always take priority over hair sources and processing chains so that the hair products are doubly checked
- Website: www.k-hair.com
- Instagram : the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84855588000
Being one of the leading businesses in hair extensions, SalonLabs engaged in manufacturing a wide range of premium quality Hair Extension and Hair Wigs and delivered to a lot of countries all over the world. Both hand tied weft hair and machine weft hair can be found there, as well as many other hair items like Remy Indian Temple Bulk Hair, Wavy, Curly Human Hair Extensions,Lace Closures, Lace Frontals & 360 frontals
- Website: www.salonlabs.com
- Telephone: +91-9591994201
- Whatsapp: +91-9740951951
Ted Hair is the most widely-known hair company in China. It provides hair products and hair services to distributors, salons and online store owners around the world. Apart from China, Ted Hair is regarded as the top 1 hair factory in America with many warehouses in big states like LA, Miami, New Jersey,… They mainly deliver wigs but you also find high quality human hair extensions weft here if you import in bulk.
Contact for more information:
- Telephone: (+91) 98843 33534
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: tedhair.com
This India hair company specializes in the export of Indian hair Natural & human hair extensions. Their hair sources come from temples where Hindu women shave their hair to show belief to God. The cheap remy hair after that is classified into many types. They offers a variety of Indian hair extensions products in straight, wavy, curly texture in Indian virgin hair bulk, weave virgin Indian hair, Clip in virgin, bulk blonde hair extensions, weave blonde hair extensions, hair extensions clip blonde, stick to the tip hair extension, U tip hair extensions
Contact for more information:
- Telephone: 00 9190 477 56789
- Gmail: email@example.com
- Website: www.dreamhairindia.in
Her Hair Company
Proud of being the top virgin hair sources, Her Hair Company exports hair to all countries with 100% virgin hair bundles and lace closures. Other than the high quality virgin hair, this company also pays much attention to customer policies, taking care of every bundle of hair from the first steps to the end. So, Her Hair becomes your hair in case you are in need of luxury hair quality and have a high budget.
Contact for more information:
- Telephone: 888.597.6667
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: herhaircompany.com
Africa – where women desire for human hair extensions weft the most
Having found the human hair extensions weft suppliers, you also need to research the market where to sell your hair. Africa is a potential one.
African women hair’s features
It can be said that African women own the unique hair type. It is almost all tight curls and kinks and hair threads grow mostly parallel to the scalp. The special structure makes it curly on itself during development. Due to this fact, the month length of African hair is the lowest between many hair types. For one neat look, they tend to braid them and as a result, human hair extensions weft is the best choice for their hair type
Where African import human hair extensions weft?
Consisting of mainly developing countries but have high demand for human hair extensions weft, Africa is a continent favoring medium hair price and a little high quality hair. Wholesalers there import hair from Vietnam, India, China for reselling and seek profit. They often buy hundreds kilograms of hair and deliver it to salons, other retailers with a higher price.
How to buy human hair extensions weft in Vietnam?
Vietnamese factories are the best choice for wholesale hair vendors all over the world because they can meet both quality and price demand and above all, they have brilliant customer services. If you are concerned about ways to import human hair extensions weft from Vietnam, read and follow the steps below:
- Access the company website and look for the products you are concerning
- Contact salers for more information about hair price, payment and shipping policy. They will consult you in details
- If you agree, your order is confirmed and the sales staff will send you an invoice. Get and check it and then pay the money. After you pay, the hair factory is starting
- When the factory finishes products, the company will ship them to you and you will receive them at your local areas. Now, check for the last time whether it is OK or not and confirm to the agency.