Everything you need to know about raw indian hair extensions
If you have been a loyal customer of hair extensions, or a hair extensions seller, you may be familiar with different terms of hair extensions. So, have you ever heard of raw indian hair extensions?
I. Raw indian hair extensions overview
Raw hair extensions are 100% human hairs that are collected from one donor, “raw” means they are completely unprocessed and contain 100% of the cuticles in their best state. This made them the best quality hair extensions in the world, and also the most expensive one.
1.1. What is raw indian hair extensions
India is on the list of the world’s largest hair extensions markets. People’s demands on hair extensions from Vietnam, India, Cambodia increase every year with millions of dollars sold.
Raw indian hair extensions are raw hair extensions taken from an indian donor. Indian hair is categorized as one of the most beautiful hair in the world. They are long, strong, healthy and come with a texture that you’ll fall in love with.
Different from raw vietnamese hair extensions and raw cambodian hair extensions, raw indian hair extensions contain a lighter color, which looks shiny and smooth and can blend well with your natural hair.
1.2. How to buy raw indian hair extensions
Nowadays, people can easily collect unknown hairs from everywhere, it is hard to tell if the hair extensions we buy are really raw hair extensions. That is why we have to be careful when buying raw indian hair extensions.
We have asked many hair extensions, experts and users, from all around the world to question how to buy quality raw indian hair extensions. The answer is almost the same.
There are 2 ways to buy raw indian hair extensions:
1.2.1. Buying raw indian hair extensions online
To buy raw indian hair extensions online, the first thing you should do is spend your time looking for information about quality raw indian hair extensions sellers. These are the ways that you can find them online:
- Go through hair extensions blogs: A lot of blogs and websites have done research about quality raw indian hair extensions suppliers and they have come out with a list of trustworthy suppliers for you to choose. When you search through these blogs, remember to find raw indian hair extensions suppliers that are recommended by many blogs and websites.
- Find raw indian hair extensions website: Quality hair extensions suppliers usually have their own websites. The websites contain product information and customer’s feedback. All of which can give you a better insight to find quality raw indian hair extensions sellers.
1.2.2. Buying raw indian hair extensions offline
Similar to buying raw indian hair extensions online, you should do some investigations to find out quality raw indian hair extensions suppliers near where you live. You can do this by asking the friend that has a good amount of hair extensions knowledge, or you can ask the salons that you trust. Remember to find a supplier who has been in the industry for a long time, and the supplier should be trusted as well as recommended by many people. It is best that you find a supplier who has real contact with hair extensions factories in India.
As you buy raw indian hair extensions offline, you can go to the shop to test the texture and the quality of the hair extensions before you buy.
1.3. Tips to buy quality raw indian hair extensions
Raw indian hair extensions are classed as one of the highest quality hair extensions, that is why you don’t have to care about its quality, the only thing you need to care about is its origin, are they real raw hair extensions? Or are they non-remy hair extensions (hairs collected from multiple donors) that are processed to look like raw hair extensions.
The good news is non-remy hair extensions are hard to transform into raw hair extensions. It is because processed hair extensions are very dry and clumsy, you can see the clear differences between the two of them.
So, it is best that you find a trustworthy seller; if you can do that, then there is nothing else to worry about.
- Find a raw indian hair extensions seller/brand/supplier that have complete information (website, product, feedback, price, delivery)
- If have a chance, test the raw indian hair extensions before buying
- Prefer sellers that have contact with India
II. Raw indian hair extensions care
Once you have got yourself beautiful raw indian hair extensions. The next thing to do is learn how to maintain it that way.
There are a few things that you need to remember in the process of preserving the raw indian hair extensions. The hair is 100% natural hair (human hair), so we need to be careful and cherish the raw indian hair extensions just like our original hair.
2.1. How to care for raw indian hair extensions
Raw indian hair extensions are strong and healthy by themselves, but it doesn’t mean that they don’t need to be taken care of. There are many factors that can cause your raw indian hair extensions to lower their quality:
- Direct sunlight: Direct sunlight contains UV rays that are harmful to the skin and hair. Raw indian hair extensions can lose their moisture if exposed to direct sunlight.
- Dust and environment: We are living in a world where the environment is full of bacterias, dust and polluted air. This doesn’t affect our health but also our hair and skin.
- Sleep with raw indian hair extensions on: If you sleep with raw indian hair extensions on, it will easily be damaged.
- Dyeing your raw indian hair extensions: Hair dyes contains bad chemicals that can cause serious damage to the hair extensions
- Using inappropriate shampoo or conditioner: Raw indian hair extensions are natural hair so we have to provide it with nutrition, using inappropriate shampoo or conditioner will result in loss of hair’s moisture and nutrition.
- Exposing regularly with hot tools: Hot tools can also suck all of the moisture out of the hair, making it become dry and clumsy.
There are many factors that I can’t list here that can also affect the quality of your raw indian hair extensions. So, to avoid this and to maintain the best look and texture of raw indian hair extensions, let’s find out how to care for raw indian hair extensions properly.
2.1.1. Care for raw indian hair extensions when in use
After apply your raw indian hair extensions, there are a few things that you need to remember:
- Do not going to sleep with your raw indian hair extensions
- Avoid using very hot tool on your hair extensions
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep it moisturise during the day by hair serums
2.1.2. Care for raw indian hair extensions when not in use
When you aren’t using your raw indian hair extensions, it is important to notice that it shouldn’t be left alone doing anything, or be put in a drawer with other stuff. Raw indian hair extensions need to be well-taken care of and put in its own storage for a longer quality.
Here are some unbreakable tips for long-lasting, seamless raw indian hair extensions that we have gathered from hair extensions experts all over the world:
- Brush your raw indian hair extensions regularly: This is very important in raw indian hair extensions care, brush your hair extensions regularly helps your hair extensions smooth and shiny all the time. This also helps remove any hair balls and tangles.
- Wash your raw indian hair extensions at least 2 times a week: Depends on how frequently you use the hair extensions. If you wear it everyday, it is best that you dry shampoo it 1 time each 2-3 days and wash it with water 2 times a week. If you only wear it a few times a week, then you just have to wash it (with water) 1 to 2 times each week. And if you only wear it a few times in a month, then after you wear it, you should wash it immediately.
- Use natural based shampoo and conditioner: As I have indicated above, raw indian hair extensions can’t provide itself with enough moisture and nutrition, that is why we have to pay attention in choosing the shampoo and conditioner that can feed your hair extensions with enough moisture and nutrition to maintain its best quality. Choosing hair products that contain many chemicals will not help anything, and can even cause damage.
- Use hair oils, serums and hair masks: The same reason above, using hair oils, serums and hair masks will boost the moisture and nutrition in your raw indian hair extensions and keep it healthy and smooth.
- Store your raw indian hair extensions properly when not in use: Simply putting it in a drawer isn’t a good choice. Instead, find a storage box or purchase a storage bag to store your raw indian hair extensions, protecting it from outside factors.
2.2. Common mistakes when taking care of raw indian hair extensions:
There are a few basic mistakes that can lower the quality of your raw indian hair extensions. Other than mistakes that we’ve listed above such as: hair dyes, going to sleep with hair extensions, hot tools, direct sunlight, using inappropriate shampoo and conditioner; here are some more mistakes that raw indian hair extensions users usually have:
- Using the wrong brush to brush raw indian hair extensions: Hair extensions if not stored properly will cause a lot of tangles and hairballs. Using the wrong brush will damage your hair extensions. The best brush to use for raw indian hair extensions is hair extensions loop brush. It is perfect to untangle your hair extensions easily.
- Not storing raw indian hair extensions properly: As we have said, storing your raw indian hair extensions properly helps to protect the cuticles of the hair from bad factors outside.
- Not washing your raw indian hair extensions: People think that hair extensions don’t need to be washed regularly like normal hair, but it actually needs to be washed just like our normal hair to remove bacteria, dust, and provide it with moisture and freshness.
In conclusion, the best way to care for your raw indian hair extensions is to consider it as your own hair, which will help you treat it and take care of it well. Many people treat hair extensions poorly, which leads to the quick downfall of hair quality. To save money, it is best that we preserve the raw indian hair extensions as long as possible.
2.3. Best hair care products for raw indian hair extensions
Finding good hair extensions care products is an essential part of raw indian hair extensions care. Hair extensions are more fragile than our original hair, that is why we have to be careful at this step. Hair extensions products need to have natural-based ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals to your hair, and they should have strong moisturizing factors.
Here is the list of hair extensions care products that are highly recommended by raw indian hair extensions users all over the world.
2.3.1. Matrix Total Results Length Goals Restoring Conditioner
Matrix Total Results Length Goals Restoring Conditioner contains a deep moisturizing factor to help your raw indian hair extensions revive to their best state. Your hair extensions will become softer, making it easier to detangle the hair. It also adds fragrance for good-smelling raw indian hair extensions.
2.3.2. RemySoft Glam Rocker Rapid Renewal System
RemySoft Glam Rocker Rapid Renewal System is a 3 in 1 pack that contains: hair cleanser, hair recovery cream and hair daily refresher. It can be used for hair extensions, wigs, and weaves. The hair cleanser possesses the ultimate moisturizing ability with collagen for strong, smooth, and healthy raw indian hair extensions. The hair recovery cream has a powerful healing and reviving technology named the Blue Max serum that helps hair extensions to become soft and shiny. Finally, the daily refresher contains 9 natural extracts: orange, sugarcane, apple, lemon, acai, rosemary, green tea, white tea and pomegranate, which will protect the cuticle and maintain raw indian hair extensions’ nutrition.
2.3.3. Revive Revamp Magic Spray
Revive Revamp Magic Spray is just like its name, it is a magical product to protect the hair cuticle and scalp. It contains aloe vera and silk amino acids to provide moisture and helps the raw indian hair extensions shine.
2.3.4. Design Essentials Moroccan Oil Conditioning Shampoo
Design Essentials Moroccan Oil Conditioning Shampoo is a sulfate-free shampoo. It is very gentle and contains Moroccan oil to strengthen your raw indian hair extensions as well as provide it with enough moisture. It also revives damaged hair and prevents hair tangle.
2.3.5. Scalpmaster Hair Extension Cushion Paddle Brush
Using the right hair extensions brush will prolong the raw indian hair extensions quality. Check out this Scalpmaster Hair Extensions Cushion Paddle Brush, it is gentle to your hair extensions, easy to use, and can solve any tangles and hairballs
We hope that our post provides you with all the information you need to purchase and take care of your raw indian hair extensions. Let us know your own opinion about raw indian hair extensions below.